Jail docket: Brookhaven woman charged with DUI, possession of paraphernalia
Published 5:00 pm Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2022
- David Eric Ratliff Jr., 10/18/1983, 1261 NE Ratliff Lane — arrested, charged with speeding 30-plus mph over limit, careless driving, failure to use turn signal, driving on wrong side of road, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jakavious Willis, 10/04/1997, 1006 Washington St., Crystal Springs — hold for other agency, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Johnathan Jacob Blandchard, 05/06/2003, 512 North Church St. — arrested, charged with shoplifting first offense (value $1,000 or less), by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Zetaveion Donlarious Porter, 06/28/2005, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Jennifer Odom, 01/06/1983, 440 Nalco Lane — arrested, charged with DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, driving with license suspended, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, failure to use turn signal, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.