Jail docket: 2 men charged with larceny
Published 10:00 am Thursday, September 22, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday, Sept. 21
- Trina Marie Carr, 10/12/1983, 900 Williams St. — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- James Ellis Taylor, 07/27/1976, 518 Tyus Bracken Road, Sontag — arrested, charged with conspiracy, grand larceny, by LCSO.
- David Crites, 04/26/1963, 504 S Smiley St. — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Courtney Dianne Christy, 09/09/1994, 140 N Street Drive — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Zachary Mohon, 07/30/1995, 1884 Jeansonne Trail — arrested, charged with petit larceny, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.