Jail docket: 2 men, 1 woman arrested on DUI charges
Published 9:35 am Monday, September 26, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday, Sept. 23-25
- Jared Dayne Wilson, 12/12/1999, 3399 Murray Road, McCall Creek — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Austen Ashmore, 07/01/1995, 180 Williams St., Bude — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Alex McIntyre, 03/05/1998, 910 Ernest Trail — arrested, charged with DUI first, by LCSO.
- William Ladnier, 08/24/1978, 3296 Pleasant Grove Road, Ruth — arrested, charged with disturbing the peace of another, by LCSO.
- Garry Johnson, 09/04/1987, 214 Rogers Circle — arrested, charged with DUI first, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Emanuel Smith, 10/23/1982, 1814 Brignall Road — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, malicious mischief (value less than $1,000), by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kilesia Upkins, 08/26/1995, 920 Porter Road, Smithdale — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Jeffery Lecompte, 02/02/1978, 104 8th Drive, Wesson — arrested, charged with exploitation of a vulnerable person, by LCSO.
- Charise Andrea Lowe, 04/28/1993, 1020 Bliss Drive, St. Louis, Missouri — arrested, charged with DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.