Jail docket: Crystal Springs woman charged with possession of stolen firearm
Published 12:00 pm Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday, Sept. 26
- Rayden Cole Harveston, 04/27/2002, 1857 McGuire Lane — arrested, charged with DUI first, driving in more than one lane, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Richard Denon Albritton II, 10/19/1987, 1775 Evans Loop, Ruth — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Betty Lou Rollins, 11/03/1970, 302 Lee Avenue Road, Crystal Springs — arrested, charged with possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm, by LCSO.
- Revia Elizabeth Landrum, 03/28/1989, 2736 Hwy. 53, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Dominic D. Davis, 07/09/2002, 8194 Shelby Road, Hermanville — hold for other agency, Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jenny Chailland, 08/13/1995, 1152 Robb St., McComb — arrested, charged with public drunk, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.