Jail docket: Hazlehurst man arrested for speeding 20-29 mph over limit
Published 10:00 am Thursday, September 29, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday-Wednesday, Sept. 27-28, 2022
- Craig Joseph Dempster, 12/25/1972, 785 New Zion Road, Monticello — arrested for parole violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Justin Brittley Burns, 07/28/1992, 20020 Hwy. 27, Crystal Springs — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Robert R. Washington Jr., 06/29/1989, 3674 Norman Road, Hazlehurst — arrested, charged with speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no auto insurance, no seat belt, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Abe G. Blue Jr., 05/09/1984, 610 S Washington St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Dennis O’Neal Lee, 09/01/1985, 1137 N Russell Circle — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.