Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with assault on officer
Published 2:00 pm Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Tuesday, Oct. 3-4, 2022
- Duane Lamar Marshall, 04/13/1997, 1534 Alman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Robert D. Cates, 09/22/1964, 1369 Big Creek Drive #4 — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Matthew J. Byrd, 02/27/1981, 429 Beantwool Drive, Madison — state work program, Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Anthony Charles Dillon, 08/27/1969, 301 Walnut St., McComb — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Nicholas Caye Smith, 09/06/1987, 721 Dunn Ratcliff Road — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Saliyah Felice Johnson, 07/16/2002, 409 East Cherokee St. — arrested, charged with felony accessory after the fact, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- William Rollins, 03/15/1994, 1647 Hwy. 583, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with larceny/stealing of dog, by LCSO.
- Christopher Kelly, 07/24/1983, 233 Rogers Circle — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, leaving scene of accident, unattended vehicle, property damage, resisting/obstructing arrest, simple assault upon law enforcement officer, by LCSO.
- Natasha Smith, 02/13/1991, 900 Williams St. — arrested on MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.