Jail docket: LA man arrested on felony charges
Published 9:40 am Monday, October 24, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday, Oct. 21-23, 2002.
- Corey Deon Sheppard, 07/28/1992, 103 Benjamin St. — arrested, charged with probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Daniel Wilson, 11/30/1987, 50 Waterfront Lane, McCall Creek — serving time for Drug Court violation, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Benjamin Ray Williams, 10/10/1975, 2805 Big Creek Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Angel Ohm, 04/25/2000, 2321 Lamange St., New Orleans, Louisiana — hold for other agency, Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Gregory Glass, 08/27/1996, 6200 Riverside Drive, Metarie, Louisiana — arrested, charged with speeding 30-plus mph over limit, careless driving, improper passing, felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, possession of weapon by convicted felon, driving with license suspended, by MHP.
- Darius D. Ellis, 05/30/1993, 4309 Pyle Ave., Jackson — arrested on MDOC warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.