Jail docket: Union Church man charged with felony embezzlement
Published 9:24 am Thursday, November 17, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Tuesday, Nov. 14-15, 2022
- Christopher Williams, 05/27/1985, 1265 Field Lark Lane — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Timothy James Bowman, 05/25/1983, 412 Kennedy Circle — arrested, charged with probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Tycendric Simmons, 04/03/2001, 709 Union St., Union Church — arrested, charged with felony embezzlement, by BPD.
- Johnny Hyder, 11/09/1990, 3122 Bahalia Road, Wesson — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Brittany Nelson, 06/23/1992, 3122 Bahalia Road, Wesson — arrested, charged with malicious mischief value greater than $1,000, by BPD.
- James Earl Little, 10/21/1968, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.