Lincoln County Jail docket: Woman charged with 3rd DUI
Published 2:00 pm Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Tuesday, Nov. 28-29, 2022
- Troylynn Meggs, 03/24/1993, 2820 Carleton St., Jackson — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Cornelius Dontray Bledsoe, 04/12/1993, 220 Gullede St. — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Jeremy Tarver, 08/06/1979, no address listed — arrested, charged with driving while license suspended, careless driving, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Zacchaeus Montgomery, 11/23/1993, 726 E Cherokee St. — arrested, charged with contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child, failure to stop when officer signals, reckless driving, felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, conspiracy, MDOC warrant, city warrant, by BPD.
- Micah J. Alsup, 08/20/1977, 1863 Old Hwy. 84 W — arrested on city warrant, hold for other agency, by BPD.
- Yolanda Bannister, 02/18/1982, 146 Cedar St. — arrested, charged with felony embezzlement, by BPD.
- David Banks, 07/08/2004, 539 Ozark Lane — arrested, charged with felony carrying of concealed weapon, possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, by BPD.
- Constance Renea Miller, 07/17/1982, 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested, charged with DUI third, failure to stop when officer signals, no driver license, careless driving, by BPD.
- Duane Marshall, 04/13/1997, 1562 Aultman Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.