Jail docket: MHP arrests Bogue Chitto man on multiple charges
Published 11:00 am Thursday, December 1, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022
- Angela Brown, 09/21/1979, 1371 Hwy. 51 — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Olushola Smith, 06/26/1987, 1017 Freddie St., McComb — arrested, charged with DUI first, driving with license suspended, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Edward Dwayne Jenkins, 04/10/1993, 805 Williams St. — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Rena White, 09/07/1982, 2257 Jackson-Liberty Road — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Richard Denon Albritton II, 10/19/1987, 1775 Evans Loop, Ruth — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Brandon Thomas, 11/24/2003, 3368 SE Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with reckless driving, driving in more than one lane, driving on wrong side of road, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, no seatbelt, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, misdemeanor fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.