Jail docket: 2 arrested on drug possession charges
Published 8:40 am Friday, January 13, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Jan. 12, 2023
- Samuel Robert Douglas, 05/02/1983, 1057 Eagle Trail — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, no driver license, no motorcycle endorsement, improperly operating equipment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Alvin Bruce Erickson, 03/25/1959, 4090 SE Hwy. 51, Summit — arrested, charged with contempt of court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Adam Cody Porter, 03/20/1991, 345 Catalpa Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Kelly Ordlando Roberts II, 10/20/1993, 4155 Emma Lane, Gloster — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Jakeish Parker, 07/30/1995, 373 Royal St., Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with possession of marijuana greater than 30 grams, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by BPD.
- Shirek Shanndall Jenkins, 09/04/1998, 1032 NW Hwy. 550 — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.