Jail docket: 5 charged with DUI
Published 8:49 am Friday, January 20, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Jan. 18-19, 2023
- March Meek, 03/17/1968, 1104 S Whitworth Ext. — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Donnie Roy Heathcock, 02/06/1974, 228 E Court St. — arrested, charged with public drunk, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kevonte Darrius Bogan, 09/13/1999, 1026 Sinclair St., Hazlehurst — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Lana Kay Turner, 12/07/1954, 1096 Rice Lane, Wesson — arrested, charged with DUI first, driving on wrong side of road, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Tyyuan Smith, 03/30/1999, 333 Low Water Lane — arrested on MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
- Rufus Luther Smith, 10/01/1984, 338 Clairmont St., Jackson — arrested on parole violation, by MDOC.
- Tremain Jackson, 08/14/1982, 126 Apple Trail — arrested, charged with possession of Schedule I controlled substance, probation violation, indictment, by MDOC.
- Andrean Nichole Potts, 10/10/1983, 823 Denton Trail — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia x2, indictment, by LCSO.
- Charlean Turner, 09/21/1980, 1204 E Cherokee St. — arrested, charged with DUI first, failure to use turn signal, improper display/obscured tag, violation of city ordinance, by BPD.
- Dominic King, 03/06/1990, Hwy. 51/Norwood — arrested, charged with DUI first, possession of paraphernalia, no driver license, by MHP.
- Laken Benjamin, 01/08/1988, 149 Florida St., Roxie — arrested, charged with DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, child endangerment, failure to use turn signal, no driver license, no auto insurance, by MHP.
- Darren Magee, 05/26/1995, 1015 Douglas Drive, McComb — arrested, charged with DUI first, no driver license, no auto insurance, no seat belt/child restraint device, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.