Jail docket: NC woman, Tennessee man arrested for disturbing peace
Published 12:00 pm Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Beverly Tanner, 08/13/1968, 74 Shady Acre Drive, Franklin, North Carolina — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jeremy Lang, 05/04/1980, 361 Worth St., Cleveland, Tennessee — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, LCSO.
- Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N Church St. — arrested, charged with petit larceny, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Cody Glenn Dunaway, 12/25/1992, 566 West Congress St. — arrested, charged with possession of paraphernalia x2, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, failure to use turn signal, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- James Ellis Taylor, 07/27/1976, 518 Tyus Bracken Road, Sontag — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Braxton Thomas Cray, 03/17/1982, 204 Rogers Circle — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Javian Lewis, 06/26/2001, 1947 SW Quinn Road No. 9, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Christiana Maria Brown, 04/13/1980, 435 N Fifth St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.