Jail docket: Bogue Chitto man arrested for aggravated domestic assault
Published 2:30 pm Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday, Feb. 13, 2023
- Bryan Anthony Ford, 03/31/1989, 321 Chestnut St., Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, aggravated assault domestic violence, resisting or obstructing arrest, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Pepper Lachelle Allen, 07/17/1975, 2002 Old Hwy. 84, arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Albert C. Cole, 10/13/1975, 210 Hwy. 51 N — arrested on city warrant x2, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Haylee Nicole Hart, 08/06/1996, 352 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with possession of paraphernalia, failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
- Brianne Henderson, 02/03/1990, 1036 Hwy. 550 — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Anthony D. Nations, 08/15/1974, homeless — arrested, charged with public drunk by BPD.
- Jaylen L. Brice, 01/15/2004, 01 Field Lark Lane — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.