Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with bribing a witness
Published 8:18 am Thursday, March 2, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Tyqwan L. Berry, 0304/1989, 1612 Cooper Town Road No. 11-D — arrested, charged with possession of weapon by convicted felon, parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Jamarkus K. Pittman, 09/16/1976, 912 Hawk Trail — arrested, charged with hindering prosecution/rendering criminal assistance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Mar Adam Dickerson, 08/11/1976, 20170 Dentville Road, Hazlehurst — arrested, charged with public drunk, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Marcus Antwon Jackson, 12/26/1986, 1362 Union St. Ext. No. 8-A — arrested, charged with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
- Darren Drummond, 02/06/1985, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested, charged with no driver license, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by MBN.
- Whitney Waldrop Smith, 05/13/1992, 2798 Nola Road — arrested, charged with probation violation, by MDOC.
- Dennis Lee, 09/01/1985, 214 Pennington — arrested, charged with bribing a witness, by MBN.
- Helen Mansfield Wallis, 11/11/1963, 1320 SW Cowboy Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.