Jail docket: 2 charged with DUI, 3 with disorderly conduct, disturbing peace
Published 10:30 am Monday, March 20, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday-Sunday, March 16-19, 2023
- Destiny Carr, 03/17/1999, 422 McCaffery Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher Scott Faurie, 05/28/1971, 16601 Williams Blvd., Kenner, Louisiana — arrested, charged with DUI first, driving in more than one lane, no driver license, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Brandy Renee Beraud, 07/30/1994, 2600 Pasedena Ave., Apt. A, Metarie, Louisiana — arrested, charged with speeding 30-plus mph over limit, reckless driving, improper passing, by MHP.
- Deion Dixion, 12/27/2004, 1107 Old Brook Road — arrested, charged with improperly operating equipment, failure to yield right-of-way to emergency vehicle, no driver license, no auto insurance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Victor Hamilton, 10/26/1995, 612 White Oak Drive — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Charlotte Ann Bailey, 03/04/1984, 715 Alderman Lane — arrested, charged with DUI first, reckless driving, by LCSO.
- Ashley N. McCully, 07/27/1990, 115 Chippewa St. — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Lamyla N. Jones, 09/30/2002, 400 Old Wesson Road — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.