Jail docket: 3 charged with assault
Published 2:00 pm Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday, March 20, 2023
- Whitlee May, 04/23/1990, 1362 Union St. — arrested, charged with simple assault by menace or fear, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kilesia Upkins, 08/26/1995, 920 Porter Road, Smithdale — serving time for Drug Court violation, Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Joseph McLeod, 04/17/1999, 1825 Oakwood Lane — arrested, charged with disturbance of family, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Heather Dickerson, 04/14/1998, 1034 Lucille Lane, Ruth — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Dustyn Dickerson, 07/31/1978, 120 Montgomery Road, Summit — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- James Cupit, 12/15/1971, 2564 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek — arrested, charged with possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.