Jail docket: MBN, MDOC arrest 4 for drug possession
Published 3:00 pm Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Lyndsy Leigh Lofton, 10/31/1990, 2564 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek — arrested, charged with careless driving, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, driving with license suspended, city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Amber Dawn Lambert, 03/03/1988, 1202 Field Lark Lane — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Terry Runnels, 06/24/1982, 215 Clark Road, Union Church — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Barbara Watson, 01/24/1983, 201 Fulton St. — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, resisting/obstructing arrest, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Christopher Spencer, 02/07/1986, 562 Hidden Valley Drive, Houston, Texas — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Andrew Richard Hodges, 11/02/1998, 7 Hewitt Circle, Jayess — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
- Kristal Layne Williams, 02/13/1981, 1202 Field Lark Lane — arrested, charged with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by MBN.
- Oosmond Jamal Hayes, 01/02/1985, 713 Lipsey St. — arrested, charged with probation violation, by MDOC.
- Craig Dunbar, 06/29/1990, 219 Pennington St. — arrested, charged with possession of controlled substance with intent to sell x2, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, failure to use turn signal, disobeying traffic control device, MDOC warrant, by MBN.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.