Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with felony vehicle theft
Published 12:00 pm Monday, April 17, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday, April 14-16, 2023
- Raffeal Simmons, 03/19/1985, 8 Harrison Jefferson Drive — arrested, charged with felony motor vehicle taking (over $1,000), failure to appear in Justice Court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jesse Laird, 03/08/1984, 4120 Cole Road, Liberty — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Johnny McLendon, 05/08/2000, 1092 Gallatin Road, Crystal Springs — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Scotty Glynn Davis, 05/20/1985, 1265 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
- Joseph Kerney LeBleu, 08/04/1964, 1398 Arlington Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with DUI first, by LCSO.
- Rick Ashton, 02/22/2005, 2902 Grand View Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with contributing to the delinquency or neglect of a child, sexual battery, by LCSO.
- Donald Ray Howell Jr., 08/22/1964, 306 Palmer St. — arrested, charged with telecommunication crime/911 abuse, by BPD.
- Homer Smith, 09/03/1964, 450 Roger St. — arrested, charged with shoplifting first offense/value $1,000 or less, business trespassing, by BPD.
- William Rich Hennington, 03/09/1970, 180 Lampton Lane — arrested, charged with simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.