Jail docket: Arrests made for robbery, assault, possession
Published 9:30 am Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- Brandy Martin, 09/26/1984, 3080 East Lincoln Road — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Joshua Newton Berryhill, 05/16/1985, 3080 East Lincoln Road — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested, charged with shoplifting first offense (value $1,000 or less), possession of paraphernalia, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kirsten Smith, 12/09/1997, 3017 Goza Trail, Wesson — serving time, LCSO.
- Cardella Thomas, 07/20/1979, 210 Albert St. — arrested, charged with possession of paraphernalia, felony possession of controlled substance, contributing to the delinquency or neglect of a child x2, by BPD.
- Jonathon Wilson, 04/13/1997, 2125 Whitworth Ave. — arrested, charged with strong arm robbery, simple assault causing bodily injury, by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.