Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with intent to distribute drugs
Published 9:35 am Friday, April 21, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday, April 20, 2023
- Randall J. Sparkman, 11/23/1985, 100 N Cherry St., McComb — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Donald R. Sparkman, 09/29/1979, 1406 Meadville St., Summit — arrested on Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by BPD.
- Jessica L. Byrd, 07/29/1988, 206 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive — arrested, charged with simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
- Corey Douglas Zerigler, 09/24/1978, 280 Old CC McCall Creek, McCall Creek — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kerrie Casey Dunn, 06/10/1968, 687 Fern Lane — arrested, charged with destroying cemetery property, by LCSO.
- James Dunn, 10/01/1979, 687 Fern Lane — arrested, charged with destroying cemetery property, by LCSO.
- Melissa Hardin, 03/13/1975, 1324 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with destroying cemetery property, by LCSO.
- Austin Jackson, 09/19/1993, 2442 Whitewater Ave., Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, no driver license, no lights/tag light, no auto insurance, by BPD.
- Dayton Lamone Green, 10/23/2004, 1875 NW Oakwood Lane — arrested, charged with possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, enhanced by possession of firearm, by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.