Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested for assault causing injury
Published 2:00 pm Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Lincoln County Jail, Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Lashonda Lofton, 02/01/1976, 1067 Union St. — arrested, charged with contempt of court, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Benjamin Williams, 03/18/1992, 1119 Moak Road — arrested on Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ryan Barges, 07/11/1993, 1564 Hilltop Lane No. 16 — arrested, charged with simple assault causing bodily injury, by LCSO.
- Brittany Johnson, 01/29/1991, 822 Denton Trail — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
- Tyrone M. Woodson, 10/25/1995, 822 Denton Trail — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.