Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with public drunkenness
Published 8:46 am Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Lincoln County Jail, Monday-Tuesday, May 1-2, 2023
- Rakegyn Davis, 06/05/2000, 844 Howard Road — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- David Guy Pruden, 11/09/1961, 1075 Shell Oil Lane, Bogue Chitto — sentenced, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Johnathon Smith, 09/05/1999, 1816 Nola Road — sentenced, LCSO.
- Thomas Lambert, 09/05/1977, 3671 Primitive Drive, Ruth — sentenced, LCSO.
- Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, 44 Hwy. 51 — arrested, charged with public drunk, by BPD.
- Katelynn Lee O’Quinn, 06/12/1986, 3434 Mt. Pleasant Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Thomas Johnson, 01/26/1990, 800 N Jackson St. — arrested, charged with probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.