Lincoln County Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with drive-by shooting, Hazlehurst man with DUI child endangerment
Published 10:30 am Friday, May 26, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Travis Brinson, 11/18/1994, 1025 South Second St. — arrested, charged with drive-by shooting, simple assault domestic violence, burglary of an occupied dwelling, felony escape/attempt to escape, resisting/obstructing arrest, indictment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Marquez Keeon Williams, 07/12/1991, 1003 Jefferson Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested, charged with DUI first/child endangerment, speeding 20-29 mph over limit, no driver license, no auto insurance, no seatbelt x3, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Robert Waddell Pettigrew, 09/24/1988, 2702 Waddell Place, Wesson — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kiara Renee Smith, 08/27/1991, 900 Williams St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Kelly Thomas Melton, 02/16/1973, 3943 Wooley Trail — arrested, charged with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.