Lincoln County Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with felony drug possession
Published 4:00 pm Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Buford Demond Wilson, 10/20/1989, 416 South Fifth St. — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Daniel Buie, 02/02/1969, 3019 Jackson Liberty Road, Wesson — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Donovan Lutrell Crenshaw, 08/11/1993, 804 East Washington St. — arrested on indictment x2, by LCSO.
- Cody Reeves, 11/14/1990, 1402 Union St. — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Demi Dijon Bradfrod, 08/07/1993, 29 Dan Bee Lane, Bude — arrested, charged with possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, littering, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Anthony Foy, 11/17/1991, 1655 Iverlean Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.