Lincoln County Jail docket: 3 men arrested on theft charges
Published 11:00 am Friday, June 16, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday-Thursday, June 14-15, 2023:
- Briana Rane Henderson, 02/03/1990, 1036 Hwy. 550 — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Nakiah Kierra Butler, 06/01/1990, Picayune — hold for other agency, BPD.
- Joshua Darnell Thomas, 08/14/2001, 2727 Lee Drive Lot 1 — arrested, charged with burglary/breaking & entering dwelling/inner door, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Cory Gray Harris, 07/30/1983, 502 Silver Cross Drive — arrested, charged with larceny/trespass, by LCSO.
- Kenswalia Bridges, 12/11/1995, 107 Crooked Lane — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Asia Aurora Boone, 06/10/1999, 1703 North Jackson St. — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Darian Jones, 08/01/1991, 201 Pennington St. — arrested, charged with misdemeanor embezzlement, by BPD.
- Jimmy Don Speights, 01/30/1969, 17 Speights Circle, Monticello arrested, charged with aggravated assault on law enforcement officer, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.