Lincoln County Jail docket: Crystal Springs man charged with assault
Published 9:39 am Thursday, July 6, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Donnie Roy Heathcock, 02/06/1974, 228 East Court St. — sentenced, Brookhaven Police Department.
- Justin Brittley Burns, 07/28/1992, 20020 Hwy. 27, Crystal Springs — arrested, charged with simple assault causing bodily injury, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- William Blake Smith, 08/22/2001, 213 North Church St. — arrested, charged with business trespassing, disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by BPD.
- Danterrius Delunye Combs, 12/02/2004, 204 Gulledge St. — arrested, charged with conspiracy, by LCSO.
- Austin Cam’bron Henderson, 04/05/2004, 1312 Old Saint John Road, Wesson — arrested, charged with conspiracy, by LCSO.
- Demetrius Kewunn Stringer, 05/07/1989, 204 St. Stephens Road, Silver Creek — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Xavia Denise Combs, 03/07/1998, 1767 Toy Drive — arrested, charged with disturbing the peace of another, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.