Lincoln County Jail docket: Arrests made for domestic violence, DUI, disturbing peace
Published 10:02 am Monday, July 10, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday, July 7-9, 2023
- Latarvus Crockett, 08/18/1987, 522 East Chickasaw St. — arrested, charged with aggravated assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Danny Taylor, 12/04/1966, 1268 Johnson St. — arrested on bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Danylle Turner, 07/07/1997, 1005 Maddox, Jackson — arrested, charged with DUI first, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Kristopher David Campbell, 06/26/1990, 3420 Elm Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Bruce Donometchi Davis, 07/20/1980, 974 Hwy. 51 SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, disturbance of family, by BPD.
- Kristin Smith, 12/09/1997, 3017 Goza Trail, Wesson — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Jamie R. Finley, 11/17/1979, 412 Vivian Merritt St. — arrested on Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by BPD.
- Janson Kelly Miller, 06/13/2003, 933 Atwood Lane — arrested on city warrant, by LCSO.
- Carlos Perkins, 01/04/1978, 209 Alford Circle — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Kenneth Earl Lenoir Jr., 08/11/1988, 234 Rogers Circle — arrested, charged with contributing to the delinquency or neglect of a child, by BPD.
- Nelson Charles Ball, 07/08/1961, 100 Barbara St., New Hebron — arrested, charged with DUI first, careless driving, by MHP.
- Joseph Don Johnson, 05/24/1984, 3652 Thomas Trail, Ruth — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.