Lincoln County Jail docket: 2 felony arrests, 2 arrested for domestic violence
Published 11:00 am Monday, August 14, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket for Friday-Sunday, Aug. 11-13, 2023:
- D’Nontae Owens, 09/16/2003, 623 East Chickasaw St. — arrested on indictment, Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Riley Braxton Davis, 07/26/1997, 1943 Busby Trail — arrested, charged with failure to appear in Justice Court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Timyia Cooper, 01/31/2003, 933 South Egypt Circle — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Janay A. Mackbee, 11/18/1988, 333 Mary St. — arrested, charged with disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Stanley Tyrone Miller, 11/16/1987, 729 Page St., Jackson — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Jonathan Williams, 03/06/1989, 2389 Palamino Loop NW — serving time for Drug Court violation, LCSO.
- Demetric Nelson Jr., 02/20/2002, 706 NE Earls Trail — arrested, charged with speeding 10-plus mph over limit, careless driving, unlawful motor vehicle window tinting, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Thomas Anthony Sharak, 02/04/2002, 2847 Old Malcum Road — arrested, charged with improperly operating equipment, no auto insurance, no/expired tag, no driver license/motorcycle endorsement, by BPD.
- Eva Lorain Jordan, 01/01/1991, 205 Brashier St. — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Joshua Gregory Lumetta, 04/09/1989, 62476 Hickory Hill Farm Road, Amite, Louisiana — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Jimmy Dale Bailey, 08/05/1979, 2778 NW Loyd Star Lane, Wesson — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.