Lincoln County Jail docket: 2 arrested on felony charges of mischief, possession
Published 10:05 am Thursday, August 31, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Tuesday-Wednesday, Aug. 29-30, 2023
- Veronica Bryant, 02/29/1968, 218 Livingston Road — arrested, charged with simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
- Brandon Lane Berry, 02/25/1995, 1017 Harrison Drive, McComb — arrested, charged with grand larceny, by LCSO.
- Matthew Watts, 01/28/2003, 104 Shadyside St. — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Kelsie Elizabeth Harrison, 09/07/1993, 1046 NW Bennie Trail — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
- Ashlyn Burns, 01/22/2000, 2137 Dekalb Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with contempt of court, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
- Blake Aliston Lynch, 10/01/1980, 509 S Jackson St., Crystal Springs — arrested, charged with disturbance of family, by LCSO.
- Derek Smith, 04/05/1982, 938 Hwy. 550 — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Kyra Wallace, 06/09/2000, 276 Calloway Circle, Byram — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Robert Napoleon Thomas, 10/24/2002, 104 S Denton Trail — arrested, charged with felony malicious mischief, business burglary, trespass after notice given, resisting/obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.