Lincoln County Jail docket: Brookhaven woman charged with multiple driving offenses, drug charge
Published 8:25 am Thursday, September 14, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2023
- Elijah Miqual Wilcher, 04/21/2004, 923 Ballard Lane — arrested, charged with business burglary, by LCSO.
- Billy Parkman, 12/09/1994, 6899 Coleman Ave., Walls — arrested on Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
- Terrell Benson, 12/16/1996, 115 Lockspur St., McComb — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Dutchess Brown, 10/22/1991, 930 Bryant St. — arrested, charged with reckless driving, improper passing, failure to stop when officer signals, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, no seatbelt, no driver license, no auto insurance, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Aaliyah Aliza Butler, 03/06/1997, 2584 SE Old Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with shoplifting first offense (value $1,000 or less), by BPD.
- Matthew David Smith, 12/28/1990, 2735 Hwy. 184 E, Bude — arrested, charged with simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.