Lincoln County Jail docket: 2 Bude residents charged with drug possession
Published 2:14 pm Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Lincoln County Jail reports, Monday-Tuesday, Sept. 18-19, 2023:
- Odarius Black, 12/25/1996, 523 Turner St. — arrested on MDOC warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Joshua Rashun Brown, 01/09/1985, 109 N Massengill St., Hazlehurst — sentenced, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Joshua Michael Walters, 05/28/1981, 1522 NE Honeydo Trail — arrested, charged with simple assault domestic violence, disturbance of family, by LCSO.
- Savon Smith, 04/11/1994, 35 Poplar St., Bude — arrested, charged with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- James Rancifer, 02/02/1984, 85 D St., Bude — arrested, charged with possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, enhanced by firearm, by LCSO.
- Shakema M. Crockett, 12/21/1991, 900 Williams St. No. 49 — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Sam Clemons, 06/04/1965, 201 West Cherokee St. — arrested, charged with malicious mischief (value less than $1,000), by BPD.
- Jawon Williams, 01/02/1992, 622 N Sixth St. — arrested on Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.