Lincoln County Jail docket: Arkansas woman charged with felony possession
Published 11:30 am Thursday, November 2, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Wednesday, Oct. 30-Nov. 1, 2023:
- Grady Autman, 06/09/1956, 425 South Center St. — arrested, charged with disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Micah Vanburen, 09/13/2004, 427 East Cherokee St. — sentenced, LCSO.
- Thomas Marks, 03/11/1977, 1218 Washington Ave. — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Lorenzo White, 09/04/1990, 721 Old Brook Road — arrested on city warrant, by LCSO.
- Teauntae Dyneshia Williams, 03/03/1986, 6207 Ward St., Little Rock, Arkansas — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance with intention to distribute enhanced by firearm, by LCSO.
- Seth Thomas Triggs, 12/12/1991, 301 Montgomery St. — arrested on Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by LCSO.
- David Corey Taylor, 01/10/1985, 632 Booker Ave. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Wilbert Darosta Broughton, 11/04/1990, 1224 Union St. No. 18 — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- Coalette Michelle Case, 09/24/1986, 1548 California Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.