Lincoln County Jail docket: 3 arrested on felony charges
Published 1:01 pm Friday, November 3, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday, Nov. 2, 2023:
- Dwayne Deon Moore II, 03/01/1993, 460 NE Quentin, McCall Creek — arrested, charged with possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, probation violation, city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- David Wayne Speights, 04/15/1985, 3025 Hwy. 43A, Silver Creek — arrested, charged with accessory after the fact to a felony, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Chester Lamar Williams, 07/21/1958, Ballard Lane — arrested, charged with possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, driving while license suspended, no auto insurance, by LCSO.
- Jasmine Kierra Hawkins, 10/11/1999, 365 Chestnut Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with DUI first, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Leslie Jerome Hodges, 01/15/1972, 2609 Lee, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.