3 arrested for domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday was as follows:
• Christopher Portrey, 8/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road #A, Wesson — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
• Lachasta Hooks, 7/7/1993, 1203 North Jackson St. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, 1st/2nd offense, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Brooklyn Boyd, 8/4/1993, 00026 Ryan Bruhl Ave., Tylertown — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Kaden Boutwell, 10/29/1999, 1783 Pine Tree Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, 1st/2nd offense, by the BPD.
• Anthony Nations, 8/15/1974, 129 North Second St. — arrested for public drunkenness and misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by the LCSO.
• Austin Jackson, 9/19/1993, 2442 SE White Water Ave., Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and failure to use a turn signal, by the BPD.
• Javon Banks, 12/20/1981, 3005 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, 1st/2nd offense, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, a city warrant and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.