Tylertown man arrested on multiple charges by MHP
Published 7:37 pm Monday, December 16, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Bobby Aldridge, 8/10/1964, 1004 Mon Owes Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for third or subsequent offense DUI, two counts of misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, two counts of possession of paraphernalia, an expired drivers license, no tag and no auto insurance, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Joshua Hooge, 10/12/1994, 1069 Nw California St. #9 — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Dominick Stewart, 11/22/1997, 459 Firetower Road, Tylertown — arrested for a second offense DUI, speeding 30+, careless driving, driving with a suspended license, a switched tag, no seatbelt, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no auto insurance and disorderly conduct / willfully breaching the peace, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Justin Munn, 4/20/1981, 1328 Fieldlark Lane — arrested for a first offense DUI, careless driving and no auto insurance, by the MHP.
• Donie Seibert, 8/11/1974, 1338 Lambert Lane, arrested for failure to appear to justice court, by the LCSO.
• Brandy Richardson, 9/29/1982, 1807 Jeansonne Trail — arrested for first or second offense assault / simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Louis Robinson, 7/24/1955, 1914 NE Earl Circle — arrested for a probation violation, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Maurice Dickerson, 11/30/1972, 1336 Union St. — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Thomas Marks, 3/11/1977, 1218 Washington Ave. — arrested for a city warrant, resisting or obstructing arrest and disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.