4 arrested on warrants Tuesday-Thursday
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Sharleton Gordon, 08/05/1979, 305 East Enterprise St. — arrested for city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Hannah Bessonette, 02/20/1995, 3806 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jessica Shae Barber, 12/16/1998, 1562 Carmel New Hope Road, Monticello — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 09/07/1983, 306 Brister Road — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
• Zachery Bales, 08/07/1992, 424 South St. — arrested for failure to appear for justice court, justice court warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ricky Lynn Potts Sr., 08/13/1963, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested for simple assault, by LCSO.
• Kevin Brothern Sr., 05/31/1971, 910 Forest Trail Northeast — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Jayden Shannon, 03/12/2001, 309 George Ave. — arrested for carrying of a concealed weapon, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to a single-vehicle accident without injuries Friday at 6:18 p.m. on... read more