Arrest reports: 2 arrested for disturbing the peace
Lincoln Couny Jail docket, Tuesday-Wednesday
- Christopher Braiden Wease, 08/19/2001, 1545 Mystery Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- William Bertis Townsend, 03/20/1990, 1996 Cold Springs Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
- Oosmond Jamal Hayes, 01/02/1985, 713 Lipsey St. — arrested on bench warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- David M. Tyler, 03/17/1959, 106 Jennifer St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
- Calvin Earl Andrews, 06/02/1960 — 529 Bamboo Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s office.
- William Irvin Goodwin, 04/06/1984, 809 Auburn Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested of Justice Court warrant/probation violation, by LCSO.
- Scotty Glenn Davis, 05/20/1985, 1265 Pricedale, Bogue Chitto — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, felony possession of controlled substance.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports for Tuesday, March 30 Suspicious vehicle on Zetus Road Transport, Hwy. 51 N Escort, Hwy.... read more