Jail docket: 5 arrested on assault charges
Published 11:00 am Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket Friday-Monday
• Kenisha L. Franklin, 12/25/1976, 421 East Independence St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobey lawful order, public drunk, simple domestic violence/assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nicolas Antonia Greer, 08/08/1989, 125 Thomas Circle, Crystal Springs — arrested for possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, brining controlled substance/contraband items/possession in jail, by BPD.
• Robert Whaples, 02/25/1975, 1028 Factory St. — arrested for possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
• Anthony T. Smith, 01/01/2001, 900 Williams St. — arrested for aggravated assault, extreme indifference to life, by BPD.
• Kermit Dewayne Sartin, 11/09/2004, 618 NE Brister — arrested for aggravated assault, extreme indifference to life, by BPD.
• Candace Marie Coley, 10/19/1987, 829 Hwy. 550 — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of schedule I controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sebastian Wilson, 06/24/1979, 409 East Cherokee St. — arrested for DUI/1st, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Eric Williams, 06//24/1979, 409 East Cherokee St. — arrested for DUI/1st, driving with suspended license, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, failure to use turn signal, careless driving, by MHP.
• Quaderrian O’Neal, 05/25/1995, 99 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested on a justice Court warrant (probation violation) x2, by BPD.
• Antonio Barnes, 09/27/1987, 2470 SE Hwy. 51 — arrested for DUI/1st, careless driving, no driver’s license, by BPD.
• La Sonya Sanders, 06/20/1964, no address — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
• Zachary Davis, 02/11/1983, 912 Hawk Road — arrested on an MDOC warrant, by BPD.
• Christopher Douglas, 12/17/1990, 226 Banks St., Hazlehurst — arrested for disorderly conduct/Breaching peace with a willful want, by BPD.
• Thomas Waldon, 1550 Lucien Road — arrested for DUI/1st, by BPD.
• Dervern Harron, 04/29/1994, 327 South Railroad Ave. — arrested for public drunk, disorderly conduct, breaching peace with a willful want, by BPD.
• Lawson Cade Elkins, 12/13/1983, 1953 Hwy. 583 49, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Antonio Perkins, 07/13/1980, 801 East Washington St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, business disturbance, public drunk, possession of marijuana misdemeanor, controlled substance, by BPD.
• Chabasco Dillon, 08/21/1978, 118 Short St. — arrested for DUI/3rd or subsequent offense, no drivers license, disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, city warrant, no auto insurance, by BPD.
• Troy Washington Jr., 01/02/1995, 545 St Charles Place — arrested on an MDOC warrant.
• Charles Earl Allison Jr., 05/09/1996, 1067 Dogtown Road — arrested on city warrant, aggravated assault, used of deadly weapon, etc. by BPD.
• Marcus Lee, 08/08/1991, 177 Wilson Street Lane, Monticello — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, no auto insurance, no driver license, left accident scene, by BPD.
• David Clark Edwards, 12/13/1974, 1069 California Road — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
• Tommy Stewart, 06/09/1980, 217 Rogers Circle — arrested on city warrant x3, by LCSO.
• Darrius Nelson, 04/25/1990, 787 Saints Trail NW — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.