Arrest reports: 8 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
Published 6:00 pm Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Monday-Tuesday.
• Janay Robinson, 01/11/1987, 2301 Hayes Road, Houston, TX – arrested for assault/domestic violence, reckless driving, fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, and felony, possession, sale, or transfer of stolen firearm by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Arlandus Tyrell Smith, 04/28/1999, 415 E Choctaw St. – arrested for possession of marijuana/syn. cannabinoids in motor vehicle by BPD.
• Melissa Ann Rutland, 02/08/1981 – 1545 Oakwood St. – arrested for possession with intent to distribute controlled substance x2, and possession of controlled substance by MS Bureau of Narcotics.
• Benjamin Allen Mathis, 09/26/1994, 1027 Posey Drive – arrested for DUI/1st and speeding 20-29 by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Shaunta Bullock, 07/24/1977, 2121 Pleasant Grove – arrested for child endangerment, careless driving, no auto insurance, DUI/1st, and switched tag by MHP.
• Steven Jamison Dennis, 07/07/1999, 671 Fox Road – arrested for DUI/1st by MHP.
• Matthew Livings, 03/01/1989, 629 Gatson Trail – arrested for disorderly conduct and disobey lawful order by BPD.
• Mickey Durr, 09/11/1975, 1273 Lambert Lane – arrested for DUI/1st by MHP.
• Joseph Zachary Rutland, 03/08/1989, 351 James Cox Road Lane, Monticello – arrested for possession of a controlled substance x2, possession of paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Debra Davila Fuller, 06/18/1965, 2709 Lincoln Drive – possession of controlled substance, expired drivers license, none or expired tag, no auto insurance by LCSO.
• Jamareel Dysheki Anderson, 12/28/1991, 1078 Crooked Lane – arrested on a bench warrant and city warrant by LCSO.
• Howard L White, 12/02/1981, 2135 SE Big Ern St. – arrested on a city warrant, casing/directing person <17 years of age to commit felony by LCSO.
• Samuel Robert Douglas, 05/02/1983, 1057 Eagle Trail – arrested for aggravated domestic violence by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.