Jail docket: 2 arrested for felony embezzlement
Published 6:00 pm Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Paul Joseph Jarreau, 03/20/2001, 1052 8th Lane, Wesson — arrested for disobeying traffic control device, felony fleeing or eluding police in motor vehicle, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Christopher James Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
- Kelsey Lynn Dixon, 04/29/1987, 330 Stonybrook Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI refusal, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Evandus Upkins, 08/19/1996, 900 Williams St. — arrested for DUI first, reckless driving, no driver license, no auto insurance, by BPD.
- Amesha Buckhanan, 01/01/1993, 643 Hwy. 98 W, Tylertown — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no tag lights, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Victoria Sims, 07/26/1985, 320 Carran — arrested for felony embezzlement, by BPD.
- Deborah Karrie Dunaway, 02/02/1983, 1536 Opelousas — arrested on Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
- Marquis Blackmon, 10/29/1981, 402 S Washington St. — arrested for felony embezzlement, no auto insurance, by BPD.
- Taylor V. Martin, 12/23/1999, 22 Ras Case, Sontag — arrested for statutory rape, by LCSO.
- Markeithius Reed, 07/14/1999, 120 Guincy Circle #16, McComb — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of marijuana, by BPD.
- Cody Dewayne Baker, 09/13/1997, 1568 Shanna Trail — arrested on Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
- Anthony Valdez Whipple Jr., 07/27/1993, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for DUI first, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.