2 Lincoln County men among prostitution-related arrests
Published 11:00 am Wednesday, April 27, 2022
A Brookhaven man and a Ruth man were among 10 people arrested recently in Pike County and charged with procuring prostitution.
Jacob Dylan Wooten, 26, of Brookhaven, and Darren K. Davis, 54, of Ruth, were arrested April 21-22 during a prostitution detail in the county worked by Pike County Sheriff’s Office in conjunction with state law enforcement. Each was charged with first offense procuring prostitution. Wooten was also charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
The following individuals were also arrested and charged with first offense procuring prostitution:
- Joe Brian Boyles of Brandon
- Mayurkurmar Shivabhai Patel of Brandon
- Charles Chomiskly Lewis of Magnolia
- Scottie Ray Hill of McComb
- Adrian Cardell Tate of McComb
- Laderick Keon Turner of McComb
- Preston Keith Richard Sr. of Franklin, Louisiana
- Leander Bates Browning of Jackson, Louisiana
An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.