Jail docket: Brookhaven man charged with assault, menace to create fear
Published 8:49 am Friday, September 23, 2022
Lincoln County Jail docket Thursday, Sept. 22
- Robert Napolian Thomas, 10/24/2002, 725 S Railroad Ave. — arrested, charged with disturbance of family, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- John D. Portrey, 09/09/1981, no address given — arrested, charged with failure to appear in Justice Court, felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Miriam Smith Ballard, 07/14/1963, 1259 SW Arlington Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested, charged with failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
- Joseph Leonta Williams, 02/07/1993, 2126 Madison Road NE — arrested, charged with simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by BPD.
- Hilton A. Williams, 12/22/1957, 168 Kenner Lane, LaPlace, Louisiana — arrested, charged with DUI first, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Daniel Demetrius Wesley, 10/26/1982, 115 East Chippewa St. Apt. 20 — arrested on city warrant, indictment, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.