Brookhaven Farmers Market will Pop Up Friday downtown
Published 4:00 pm Wednesday, May 10, 2023
The Brookhaven Farmers May Pop Up Market will be Friday, May 12, in Railroad Park, from 8:30 a.m. until noon.
Hall & Company/We Frame It has sponsored the market with two local scenes t-shirts to give away in a raffle. Every booth will have raffle tickets, and any purchase from a market vendor with earn the buyer a raffle ticket.
Some of the vendors and offerings at the market will be:
- The Broken Egg LLC — a certified egg seller with farm fresh eggs, honey, and baked breads.
- Blue Rooster will have a large selection of jams and jellies, and is taking preorders for cakes. Cakes are $40 — including banana pudding, strawberry shortcake, praline, red velvet — and can be preordered by calling Tammie May at 985-425-4629.
- Lori’s Canned Goods — popular jams and jellies, including Mtn Dew, Dr. Pepper, Red Plum and Blackberry.
- Pell Farms — dish soaps, including their popular goat milk soap.
- The Mad B Kettle Corn Co. — a new addition, they will have original, caramel and sugar cookie kettle corn.
- Oopsie Daisy Sweet Treats — colorful and beautiful macaron cookies.
Jeremy Threlfall has volunteered to sing for the shoppers in memory of his mother, who died in 2022.