Arrest reports — Brookhaven woman arrested for embezzlement
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Jonathan Avery Taylor, 08/20/1999, 1969 Big Mound Road, Bentonia — arrested for false pretense, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Donald E. Dickerson, 07/16/1974, 2423 Southeast New Sight Drive — arrested for failure to appear in justice court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Larry B. Andrews, 04/29/1956, 185 Fortenberry Ave., Magnolia — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Christopher Scott Landrum, Jr., 11/12/1986, 3289 Smiley Honey, Magnolia — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, LCSO.
• Brian Steven Williams, 11/23/1981, 486 Gill Drive — arrested for child endangerment, by LCSO.
• Timothy Smith, 02/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, resisting or obstructing arrest, by BPD.
• Twayia D. Dixon, 08/09/1966, 12 Katie Trail — arrested for embezzlement, by BPD.
• Amber Jeanette Pearson, 03/15/1990, 13268 South 186th Ave., Goodyear, AZ — indicted, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.