Arrest reports: Brookhaven police arrest Brandon man for stalking
Arrest reports, Lincoln County Jail, Tuesday, March 2
- Courtney Elizabeth Smith, 07/18/1990, 1055 Haygood Circle, McComb — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, felony possession of controlled substance, possession of weapon by a convicted felon, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher Lamar Daniel, 03/04/1988, 308 Carter Road — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by LCSO.
- Keontra Maurice Dunn, 03/02/1999, 416 JW Morgan Way — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana greater than 30, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kevin Wayne Chauvin, 08/22/1972, 2170 Turpin Road NE — arrested for burglary of occupied dwelling, by LCSO.
- Anthony Michael Murray, 02/06/1998, 1032 Hwy. 98, Summit — arrested for simple assault on law enforcement officer, disturbance of family, resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, possession of Schedule IV controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Ricardo Smith, 12/17/1994, 311 Virginia Ave., Brandon — arrested for stalking, by BPD.
You Might Like
Lincoln County Jail Docket, Monday, March 1 • Jackie Robinson, 11/08/1993, 521 East Cherokee St. — arrested for abuse, neglect... read more